Monday, January 3, 2011

Annie: Weigh-in week 12

Wow - it's been three months, and we're both still going!

Mae and I had (I thought!) a great brunch yesterday with a girlfriend of ours who is also beginning a weight loss program today. We had Hungry Girl's "Ginormous Oven Baked Omelette" and turkey bacon - huge breakfast, 5 PointsPlus (well OK, mine was 7 because I had seconds of the omelette!). Yum!

This week wasn't as tough as last in terms of willpower, since we don't tend to do much for new year's (as it turns out, babysitters like to go out on new year's eve!). I was also able to hit the treadmill pretty much whenever I wanted, since I was off work, and got some good sleeps in too.

It's back to work tomorrow, though, so I will be sad to say goodbye to my couple of weeks of having fun and doing whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.

On the bright side, though, it will be easier to get through the day without eating, since I can bring my lunches and will otherwise not have time (or opportunity) to be snacking, really. While I've enjoyed being able to sleep in a bit and treadmill without too much worry, it'll be nice not to be face to face with my fridge all day long!

Lost this week: 2
Lost so far: 34.2
Still remaining: 65.8
Activity points earned this week: 24
Weeks to go: 40

No comments:

Post a Comment