- a usb dongle that attaches to the back of the Wii console which communicates with two new peripherals that you wear: a heart rate monitor on your left arm and a controller attached to a band on your right leg;
- limited need for a controller in your hand with the two new controllers that constantly monitor your movement and heart rate;
- ability to use free weights of your choosing (can control for different weights) instead of those cheap exercise bands that are provided;
- way improved warm-up and cool-down sessions
- ability to track your progress online (see below for this morning's results).
There have been days at work where sitting down at my desk makes me want to cry just a little bit, but unlike Sir Mix-A-Lot, I do not "like (my) big butt(s)." The number of squats you do in these workouts is whackadoodle, but I'm also getting some good weight training for my arms. All in all, I highly recommend it.