Friday, December 31, 2010

Mae: Week 11 weigh-in

Eesh, I am veeeery late with this post. I was debating whether or not to wait until Monday and post two weeks at once, but I thought better of it given that it's the last day of the year and all. I've been off track; I'm not gonna lie.

We held a pretty big party at our house catered completely by me just before christmas, which was a good thing because almost everything came from my beloved Cook's Illustrated 'healthy' cookbooks (nobody was the wiser). Everything was pretty much in check until that point, but the whiff of turkey and gravy was enough to put me over the edge. In addition to bacon, this was probably the one thing that I craved the most during the vegetarian years. Sigh.

I'm up a pound, but fear that this coming Monday will tell an even worse story. However, I have been exercising like a FIEND. I bought Wii Active 2 (post to come) and am in some serious squats hell: to the point of having to take Aleve in order to sit without crying!

Weigh-in: +1
Loss to date: 15

P.S. I've seen Annie more frequently than usual over the holidays (we're super busy professional ladies and all) and have to say that she is looking pretty goddamn amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Annie sez: I'm looking forward to hearing more about the Wii Active 2 - that is, other than that it will make me want to cry!

    As for gains over Christmas: as the faithful Mo would say, "whatevs." The holidays are over and you're still here. That's gold star material if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete