Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Annie: Damn.

When I entered my 30 righteous minutes of cycling from this morning in my online points tracker, and awaited the reward of a "3" showing in my activity points log, I had a shocker.

2.

Those 30 righteous minutes are now only 2/3 as righteous! 

I must have passed some magical milestone with my last loss, meaning the ride that was worth 3 points a few days ago is now only worth 2.

Of course, I experimented with different ride lengths to find out how long I'd have to go to get back up to 3: for now, it'll be 35 minutes.  Sneaky sneaky, Weight Watchers!

A note for the faithful Mo (aka DJ WeightWatcher)

I'm going to need playlists in 35 + 5 minute increments, please!  :o)

1 comment:

  1. No worries - your playlist will be several hours long so you don't hear the same songs more than once a week. :)

    ReplyDelete