Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mae: Week 10 weigh-in

Unbelievably, I haven't gained this week. I was fully expecting to be up: it was a really weird week of ups and downs (not talking weight) and "seasonal celebrations" where making good choices were difficult.

I spent the weekend at the in-laws, which is always chock full of fried and crap food. Despite some initial protests by the Mister, I brought some of my standard and 'safe' food. My intention was not to be a rude guest, but I wasn't about to blow my points on food I don't even particularly like. Earlier in the week, I attended a play with some friends, and of course, there was dinner beforehand. The restaurant was one of my favourites, but I planned ahead and brought my dinner with me to work and didn't eat at the restaurant. I don't think I've ever done that before, and I felt pretty good about it after. The rest of the week was pretty much a disaster, so I'm more than happy about the end result.

Weigh-in: -1.0
Loss to date: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment