Monday, December 20, 2010

Annie: Weigh-in week 10

I was expecting to be up this week, because

1) it's water week, and
2) I snuck a peek at the scale last Thursday and saw I was down quite a bit, then snuck a sneak preview again yesterday and discovered I'd "gained" 4 lbs since Thursday's sneak peek (see #1).

So when I hit the scale this morning, I was the same as yesterday - which I thought was up a pound from last week - but which, I learned upon entering it into the WW online weight tracker, was actually down 1.2.  I'll take it!

Today was a great day - the faithful Mo is visiting, so I am enjoying my new iPod playlist immensely on the treadmill, not to mention excellent support, company, and new low-Points+ meal ideas!

We ate out at Applebee's today after mani/pedis, and I had the Spicy Shrimp Diavolo (same dish I had in America with Mae a month or so back). It was OK, but nothing to write home about - and 15 Points+. May not be doing that one again. I mean, the Points+ weren't crazy bad, but the meal wasn't crazy good, either. 'Nuff said.

But for dinner, I enjoyed not only the company of the faithful Mo but Mae, too! We had the Chicken Chilaquiles out of the America's Test Kitchen cookbook which Mae wrote about here - they were pretty awesome, if you ask me. We had a tossed salad with fat-free ranch dressing to which we'd added chopped fresh cilantro, and which also had avocado and fat-free cheddar in it- aces.

Here's the faithful Mo's photo of the chilaquiles leftovers - bet they'll be just as good tomorrow!

Lost this week: 1.2
Lost so far: 29
Still remaining: 71
Activity points earned this week: 21
Weeks to go: 42

1 comment:

  1. I am SO proud of you! And can't wait to try out those America's Test Kitchen recipes. Mae, if you are reading, please know I ate MANY of the awesome little cookies you brought over!

    Good luck over the next couple of days which I know will be rough but you will get through it - with help from MJ and Madonna and others! :)

    ReplyDelete