Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Annie: weigh-in week 18

And The Faithful Mo waits...

Still haven't hit the big 5-0. Annoyed. Partially because the slow rate of loss is frustrating, and partially because now my Wii scale is giving inconsistent weights, too.

Monday morning, I must have weighed myself a half-dozen times in the span of 10 minutes, without ever leaving the area - just stepped on, stepped off, stepped on again, etc... and each time I dropped another few portions of a pound. The weight I'm reporting here is actually 2.3 lbs lower than the first weight I got yesterday morning - and I suspect it could have been even lower had I had all morning to keep weighing myself.

As I say, annoying. It's not a huge deal because healthy eating habits are the goal blah blah blah... but I want my 50 pound mark!!

Hopefully next week.

Loss this week: 0.5
Lost so far: 48.2
Still remaining: 51.8
Activity points earned this week: 20
Weeks to go: 34

No comments:

Post a Comment