Sunday, February 27, 2011

Annie: Pictures

If this morning's sneak peek at the scale is any indication, I will have a big milestone to report on Monday. :o)

And, given that Husband is actually home this weekend, and the sun is shining, and it's not 50 below, I figured this was as good a time as any to do the long-promised photo comparison of then vs. now.

I have to begin with a disclaimer: I know the looseness of my clothes, especially my tops, is very unhelpful when it comes to before and after weight-loss pictures. But I don't wear spandex unless I'm alone, or it's just Husband and Child or perhaps the Faithful Mo around... so this is just what it's going to have to be!  :o)

With that said, I can still see a difference - I hope you can too.


2 comments:

  1. Hol-y mol-y!!! Yes we can see it! Awesome job Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, You can see a huge difference! Excellent progress!! I look forward to your post this week!

    ReplyDelete