Monday, April 4, 2011

Annie: weigh-in week 25

Well, this is quite a roller-coaster ride I am on - hopefully things will settle back down for me, now that I seem (fingers crossed!) to be healthy again.

And while this week, and last week, and the week before that all seem ridiculous weight-loss wise, consider this: I am down 7 pounds from 4 weeks ago, which is just about what I would expect in normal times. So one way or another, things seem to work out as they should, once the rest of the noise is taken out of the equation.

I have a couple of things I want to explore here - but no time tonight. I hope to get back to them later in the week. In the meantime, keep your fingers crossed for me: tomorrow is my first attempt at walk 4, run 4. Eek!

Loss this week: 8.7
Lost so far: 62.2
Still remaining: 37.8
Activity points earned this week: 20
Weeks to go: 27

1 comment:

  1. You've officially lost more pounds than my labrador retriever weighs! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete